The battery cells do have a capacity of 5000 mAh. The output is around 2.1 A and it weights 115 grams. The battery is rechargeable for around 500 times.
Articles in this section
- What is a Chimpy?
- How do I use a Chimpy Powerbank?
- What advantages do I have when using a Chimpy Powerbank?
- Which devices can I charge with a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much power does a Chimpy have?
- How long does it take until my smartphone is fully charged?
- How can I check if the Chimpy Powerank is fully charged?
- Does this mean I can charge my phone with solar electricity?
- How secure is a Chimpy Powerbank?