Generally, the deadline for returning goods is one week. After this, every additional week will cost you 2 francs or euros, depending on the country you are in. This amount will be subtracted from your deposit.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?