Nobody has to do anything. You also can keep it. But then you will also not get back your deposit. However, if you want to have your own power bank at home, we suggest you go to a retail store.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy Powerbank?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy Powerbank. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?