It depends on how much it is damaged. Some small scratches or slight dents are ok. If the Chimpy Powerbank has been majorly damaged or the label has been removed or damaged, then we reserve the right to not take back the Chimpy Powerbank. You can always send us a picture of the Powerbank to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take a look at it.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy Powerbank?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy Powerbank. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?