Please report the damage right away to the staff of the selling point to get another one. If this is no longer possible, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into the problem.
Articles in this section
- The Chimpy Powerbank is not charging my phone properly. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank or its cable doesn’t work because it is damaged. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank charges my phone only partially, not 100%. What is the reason for this?
- I am a registered user. But the QR-Code is not recognized at the selling-point. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank was already empty when I picked it up. What can I do?
- Can I return the Chimpy Powerbank when it is damaged?