A Chimpy is an external rechargeable battery including a charging cable by the company Chimpy. In this sense, it is a power bank or portable power supply which you are not able to buy, but to rent. Chimpies are green, they have a monkey logo on it and they always come with the required cable. Furthermore, Chimpies are exclusively charged with solar electricity. Thus, a Chimpy always comes from Chimpy, makes sense, right?
Articles in this section
- What is a Chimpy?
- How do I use a Chimpy?
- What advantages do I have when using a Chimpy?
- Which devices can I charge with a Chimpy?
- Do I have to turn on the Chimpy before I can use it?
- How much power does a Chimpy have?
- How long does it take until my smartphone is fully charged?
- How can I check if the Chimpy is fully charged?
- Could I charge my phone twice or a tablet with the same Chimpy?
- Does this mean I can charge my phone with solar electricity?