You can rent a Chimpy Powerbank from all our selling points, the so-called Chimpy-Points. The good thing is that you don’t have to rent and return it at the same place. You can bring it back wherever you want. With our App you can find the nearest Chimpy-Point, doesn’t matter where you are. Download the App for free by clicking on the buttons below.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy Powerbank?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy Powerbank. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?