Basically, you can charge smartphones, tablets, cameras, sound boxes and or any other mobile devices. However, it is important that the device features one of the following charge connecter: Micro USB, USB-C or Apple Lightning. Note that only smartphones can be charged 100%. The following charging cables will be provided by Chimpy:
Articles in this section
- What is a Chimpy?
- How do I use a Chimpy?
- What advantages do I have when using a Chimpy?
- Which devices can I charge with a Chimpy?
- Do I have to turn on the Chimpy before I can use it?
- How much power does a Chimpy have?
- How long does it take until my smartphone is fully charged?
- How can I check if the Chimpy is fully charged?
- Could I charge my phone twice or a tablet with the same Chimpy?
- Does this mean I can charge my phone with solar electricity?