It depends on how much it is damaged. Some small scratches or slight dents are ok. If the Chimpy has been majorly damaged or the label has been removed or damaged, we reserve the right to not take back the Chimpy. If you’re not sure, you can send us a photo to email@example.com and we will have a look at it.
Articles in this section
- The Chimpy Powerbank is not charging my phone properly. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank or its cable doesn’t work because it is damaged. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank charges my phone only partially, not 100%. What is the reason for this?
- I am a registered user. But the QR-Code is not recognized at the selling-point. What can I do?
- The Chimpy Powerbank was already empty when I picked it up. What can I do?
- Can I return the Chimpy Powerbank when it is damaged?