It depends on how much it is damaged. Some small scratches or slight dents are ok. If the Chimpy has been majorly damaged or the label has been removed or damaged, we reserve the right to not take back the Chimpy.
Articles in this section
- The Chimpy is not charging my phone properly. What can I do?
- The Chimpy or its cable doesn’t work because it is damaged. What can I do?
- The Chimpy charges my phone only partially, not 100%. What is the reason for this?
- I am a registered user. But the QR-Code is not recognized at the selling-point. What can I do?
- The battery of my Chimpy was already empty when I picked it up. What can I do?
- The message “This accessory may not be supported” appears on my iPhone. What can I do?
- Can I return the Chimpy when it is damaged?