Yes. But not entirely. A missing cable will cost you CHF 5.- or EUR 5.00 .
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy Powerbank?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy Powerbank. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?