You can pay for the Chimpy when you pick it up at the selling point. The 4 or respectively 19 francs you can pay in cash, debit- or credit card. Alternatively, you can pay the Chimpy with your credit card by using the App. Therefore, you have to download the App and register your credit card information.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?