When you return the Chimpy Powerbank to one of the Chimpy-Points you will receive your deposit. You must also return the cable, the Chimpy Powerbank should not damaged and you should return it within 7 days. A delayed return will cost you CHF 2.- or EUR 2.00 a week.
Articles in this section
- Where can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How much does it cost?
- When do I have to pay and how?
- Do I have to register myself as a user to rent a Chimpy Powerbank?
- How long can I keep the Chimpy Powerbank?
- Are the charging cables included when I rent a Chimpy? If so, which ones?
- Can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank without the cable?
- I would like to rent a Chimpy Powerbank. But there are none available at the selling point. What can I do?
- When do I pay for the deposit?
- How do I get back the deposit?