In some very rare cases, Apple’s software can be accountable for this problem. The only solution is to bring and use your own functioning cable.
Articles in this section
- The Chimpy is not charging my phone properly. What can I do?
- The Chimpy or its cable doesn’t work because it is damaged. What can I do?
- The Chimpy charges my phone only partially, not 100%. What is the reason for this?
- I am a registered user. But the QR-Code is not recognized at the selling-point. What can I do?
- The battery of my Chimpy was already empty when I picked it up. What can I do?
- The message “This accessory may not be supported” appears on my iPhone. What can I do?
- Can I return the Chimpy when it is damaged?