Scan the QR code on a Chimpy Station and choose a payment option. You can either pay with credit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal or Twint (only in Switzerland). Once you have paid, the station will dispense a Chimpy Powerbank. Take out the Chimpy Powerbank, switch it on, plug it into your phone and you'll soon have a full battery again!
Articles in this section
- How can I rent a Chimpy Powerbank at a Chimpy Station?
- How much does renting a Chimpy Powerbank from a Chimpy Station cost?
- What is a quick return?
- Where can I return a Chimpy Powerbank from the Chimpy Station?
- I did a quick return but paid for a normal rental.
- I returned the Chimpy Powerbank, but didn't receive a deposit refund.