If your Chimpy Powerbank isn’t working properly, you can try the following:
Is the Chimpy Powerbank on?
- Push the black button on the upper left side of a green Chimpy Powerbank
- Push the blue or white button on the lower left side of a black Chimpy Powerbank
Is the Chimpy Powerbank fully charged?
- If you have a green Chimpy Powerbank, you can press the black button on the top left side. If 4 lights are visible on the front side, the powerbank is fully charged.
- If you have a black Chimpy Powerbank, you can press the blue button on the bottom left side. If a full white or blue bar is visible on the top, the powerbank is fully charged.
Do you have the right cable and is it plugged in correctly?
- If you have rented a Chimpy Powerbank at a Selecta machine, you need to plug the USB-C or lightning port on to the Micro-USB plug before you can use them.
Did you clean the charging port of your Smartphone?
If you still have problems fill out our contact form and provide us with the Chimpy-NO which you can find on the back of the powerbank under the barcode.